Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from US$137.41
More Info
5,740 results
All reviews zip lining conservation work original tour zipline tour virgin forest native forest fear of heights great fun comfort zone bird life new zealand these guys amazing experience beautiful forest all ages bucket list a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience and a great way to spend money! The money even goes back into the environment and helping restore the native birds habitats back to or as close to normal as possible. They are an Eco tourism business focusing on capturing the unwanted and slowing the bird life to thrive again. Our tour guides Dan and Bayley were amazing and very good entertainment and even looked after a difficult situation with a member in the tour that we were on. Such professionalism and high priority for safety made this tour what it is. The zip lining itself has its pros but the tour guides do really make this experience what it is!! This was my second visit doing this tour and I would come back a third time. Well worth the money and time

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I was terrified!!! Booked the trip to show case New Zealand forest to our Canadian visitor knowing I was scared of heights. Have to say we all thoroughly enjoyed the trip - the staff are very professional and safety conscious as well as having a mighty sense of humor!! Despite the terror I have of heights I really enjoyed the experience - a great way to travel through forestry and see things from a different visual perspective. the staff were great at instilling confidence and jollying me along - would recommend it to anyone!!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

A great time was had by my family including my daughter who was 8 at the time. The native bush and care they are taking to return the area to its natural beauty is wonderful. Just go and do it, you'll have no regrets.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Fantastic couple of hours zipping around the canopy. I went into it a bit apprehensive about heights, but thoroughly enjoyed myself even if each step off was still a bit scary. 10 year old son had a wonderful time. We were in very good hands with awesome guides Dan and Spencer.
An experience not to be missed!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

My husband and I decided to do the Rotorua Canopy Tour because we both wanted to experience zip lining. We were very impressed with the safety and professionalism this company employs. There are 6 zip lines and some tree walks. Only 10 people and 2 guides make up the tour. In addition to the zip lines this company is totally committed to the ecological aspect of the forest. A portion of the tour ticket is dedicated to restoring birds back into the environment by eliminating their predators. Our guides, SHANE and SCOTT kept us entertained along the way and made the tour so much fun. We highly recommend this tour based on our experience and the company's dedication to the environment.