1,346 results
All reviews freshly ground coffee glow worm tour private spa heated pool new zealand fresh milk quiet area wonderful hosts place to stay hot spa laundry facilities local attractions stayed longer free wifi home away from home stayed for one night visit rotorua
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The location was superb and the staff and management were very kind and lovely.
Just a walking distance from downtown. Highly recommended for couples and family stay as well. ample parking space and easy access to nice restaurants and sight seeing

Room tip: All the rooms are nice and clean
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

What an excellent place to stay with the most accommodating and lovely staff and management. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with warm, friendly smiles and a clean, well equipped room. We couldn’t have asked for more. We were given free pick up and drop off from the airport and nothing was too much trouble. Absolutely loved our stay and would definitely go back again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way down the north island.

We received a really warm welcome and information on restaurants and activities in the area. Sadly we were only staying one night, but we were appreciative of the suggestions.

The motel room we had was clean and had all the facilities we expected. We had no issues with noise as the motel is on a residential street, so was perfect for us to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Mum and Daughter combo stayed here for 2 nights on a weekend away. Loved it!
Easy to find, central to get to the sights of Rotorua, really helpful staff, clean and lovely smelling shampoo etc!
Extra bonus was the hot spring pool outside and the private pool in our room.
Would definitely stay again on a return trip to Rotorua.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I would like to extend a big thank you to my hosts at the Sport of Kings. I was there last weekend 14-15 September 2018. I'm very new to travelling on my own and I found their hospitality friendly without being overwhelming. I especially appreciated getting some tips about what to do - they are locals and suggested some great places to visit for free which I never would have thought of doing! That is a gift to any tourist. Rooms are comfortable, well maintained and clean. If I am lucky enough to visit Rotorua again I would stay there. Thank you very much!

Trip type: Travelled solo