Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews mini golf spa bath heated pool school holidays heat pump living room free wifi stayed nights tennis gym facilities motel apartment playground lounge dishwasher sky
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Walking into the foyer I felt like I was in another country! The foyer was grand and clean and you are welcomed by lovely staff. Michelle (I think her name was) was lovely, helpful and kind. The little welcome basket you receive is a lovely gesture.
Rooms were spotless and a excellent size.
Amenities were great and kept our kids entertained the two nights we stayed.
Absolutely loved our stay! We will be back for sure.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

There are only two of these I’m told and they are large spacious and new with everything you could want.There is enough room in the lounge for everyone to sit often there isn’t enough seating in some luxury apartments. The pool and mini golf are a short walk to the other side of the complex so we were in the lovely quiet side.There is a conservatory just outside our apartment and we look out in the pétanque and tennis court. Our housekeeping was excellent everyday we came back and everything was done. Large spa bath in the second bathroom and love the sensor lights in the bathroom. Really nice forest and bird toiletries and the fact they are not plastic is excellent. Also recycling downstairs.There is a fine dining restaurant on site. Short drive to central town and Eat Streat.Great place would come back here if we stayed in Rotorua.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Room and bathroom was very nice and spacious, check in was easy and simple, the bed was quite hard and uncomfortable as I would always wake up with a sore back same with the pull out sofa bed. Our room was not serviced properly on the first night and had to ask for rubbish to be taken and replaced etc there was not enough parking so we had to park away from where our room was. A bit annoying considering the big amount that was paid for this other than that our stay was fine

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

The pictures they have on website and booking.com do not do the place justice. Ignore the reviews claiming its a motel... its more a resort than a motel. Was super impressed when I saw the apartment. The bedroom and bathroom were massive. The spa bath was the biggest ive ever seen and everthing was very modern. The lounge furniture was a little dated, but all in excellent condition and well maintained.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank O5980BFmikeh
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

We had been camping for two days and then stayed in a budget motor inn for two days with friends in Napier.

On the way through seeing friends in Rotorua, we decided to splurge and spend a night at a place with a heated pool and nice beds. I had stayed there before and local friends in Rotorua thought well of it.

The internet wasn’t working properly - it turns out they knew this but didn’t tell us till we settled in the room- it intermittently dropped out- meaning the work I needed to do was painful and took longer. I would have stayed somewhere else but my family was excited about the heated pool.

I called and left a message (there is no one available except for emergencies) at 1am asking for a late checkout at 11am and that I would call at 9am and please. Or to call. The shrill phone woke us when called back at 710am.

The pool was closed for cleaning the next morning.

Nothing criminal, and it is a nice facility, but not worth the money for so many niggling things.