We were extremely pleased with the entire experience.
1) Booking: Easy. I made the reservation on my mobile device in the morning from a Hotel in Auckland.
2) Transportation: We were picked up at our Hotel in Rotorua at the exact time scheduled by a very pleasant and entertaining driver, Mr. Hare, who made the entire journey very pleasurable and memorable.
3) The entire experience at the Village was very well executed. One of the best cultural experiences of my lifetime. The people make the difference. They sing and dance with so much love and passion; truly amazing.
4) We had requested Vegetarian meals and once again, we were very pleased with the option provided.
5) Our driver, Mr. Hare made the return journey even more memorable and special.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.