Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Tamaki Maori Village
from US$91.20
from US$112.30
from US$736.30
4,487 results
All reviews bus driver cultural experience new zealand sing song great night kia ora maori village pavlova different aspects hangi feast welcoming ceremony lamb whole evening picked up from our hotel fun evening food was amazing potatoes
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friends did the over night stay in the Maori village, including the dinner. It was an amazing experience that I would highly recommend.
We were welcomed at the gates and had a traditional greeting by our guide.
We then were treated to afternoon tea. Beautiful cakes and traditional breads.
We learnt a Maori song and played some Maori games.
The show that followed was amazing to see and get a feel for the Maori culture.
After dinner we where brought to the spa pools outside by the fire.
The facilities where really clean. Staff extremely helpful, kind and welcoming.
In the morning we had breakfast before being left back to the town.
We all had a great night! I would recommend the over night stay. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I visited Tamaki Village with 3 friends a few nights ago and it was the best experience I have had in New Zealand so far. Our host, Brennan, made us feel so welcome from the very beginning. He was so funny and knowledgeable and told us loads of interesting stories. It was brilliant to relax, take part in games and activities, and learn about the culture and rich history. The experience will live on with each of us. It was made even more meaningful to us by the way everyone was so passionate and proud about their heritage. The village itself was beautiful and our room was so cosy and comfortable. The dinner was delicious and the show was incredible. The hot tubs were a lovely after dinner treat too. I will definitely recommend this experience to all of my friends.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Best night ever!! From our awesome bus drivers pickup to our drop off home was one amazing night! People need to learn not to be so sensitive and have a laugh. My family and i enjoyed our night completely. From interactive "pit stops" where you learn about their days of old to a show stopping Huka and finale, it was incredible! A must do.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great night out with 10 of our family including 4 children between 7 and 13.
The bus driver was amazing from start to end! Very engaging and humorous, had everyone in stitches laughing and smiling.
The traditional Maori show was terrific and informative and the food was amazing.

The staff went out of their way to sing my nephew a happy birthday sing in front of everyone that really made him feel special

Will recommend to everyone! Keep up the great work.

1  Thank Ben C
Reviewed 15 August 2018

This was a terrific evening of entertainment, food, and education. The entire experience was superb. The crew was expert in their presentations and they made the evening fun. What stuck out the most to me was the passion with which they performed. They truly care that people understand the Maori culture and heritage. The second most notable part of the evening was how much attention was paid to us as visitors. Everyone from the bus driver to the performers took time to get to know each of the guests, make sure that everyone had what they needed, and that everyone was enjoying themselves. Overall, a must do! The first part is outside so if you are there in winter, be sure to bring hats an gloves to stay warm.