“Closed on Monday. No website link to know ahead of time”
Review of Deli Roasts

Deli Roasts
Ranked #85 of 268 Restaurants in Rotorua
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

They are closed on Mondays. I walked all the way from my hotel to find out by standing in front of a closed door. Too bad because I was looking forward to trying the roast pork with crackling. Instead I went around the corner to get some Thai food. I can't speak for the food here but they should have a website or something with hours.

3  Thank Brandon C

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Got dinner here last night for me and my mom and it was so yummy..... have enough for lunch and dinner again.....

Meat was so tender and tasty......

Food was tasty and extremely great value for money- will use again......

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My wife and I had takeaway roasts a lamb and a beef, both were tender, and super yummy, great value for money

Reviewed 20 July 2017

If you want a lovely hot meal this is the place to head for. THE VARIETY OF CHOICES IS AWESOME ,ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOVE A NICE BBQ ROAST DUCK. ITS A MUST TRY ,simply delishes as you will be back for more back for more

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Popped in tonight for dinner and we left full and happy as always . The couple behind the counter are always happy and polite. The food is very nice and reasonably priced . Portions are great as well. This picture if of the $12 small duck meal I got.