Review Highlights
Highly Recommended Tour

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
marisatoo
Atlanta, Georgia
Great, friendly service at good prices

Reviewed 5 December 2018
SWCHAN
New York City, New York
via mobile

All reviews wai o tapu new zealand small group rotorua area driver information knowledge motel sights stops
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I booked the morning Wai-O-Tapu tour and were fortunate to be the only ones booked on this particular day. Richard arrived several minutes before our scheduled pickup time and offered to take us on some additional stops since this was our first time in Rotorua. He provided great tips along the way that helped us enjoy our experience even more. Richard was very friendly and knowledgeable. I HIGHLY recommend Grumpy's.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 5 December 2018 via mobile

We used Grumpy’s service twice during our stay in the North Island. One was for a transfer plus tour from Auckland to Rotorua,and the other was trabsfer plus tour from Rotorua to Taupo. Both drivers/ guides Richard & Maria were highly professional, honest, and organised. They arrived on time, gave very good advice on the points to visit, and made us feel safe ss well as well taken care of.
I would gladly recommend their service to travellers to the North Island.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

The driver picked me up at my hostel on time. Appreciate his time arrangement to leave enough time to enjoy everything in the Wai-O-Tapu. He is nice to share the information about New Zealand and his story. Super nice. Will order the service next time:)

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Richard was so helpful, interesting, and insightful. We had a small group and took several unplanned short stops, which ended up being some of my favorite sights. Wai-o-tapu was as pictured and breathtaking to see in person. HIGHLY recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
GrumpysTransfers, Owner at Grumpy's Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback, I enjoyed my day and taking you to see these beautiful sights.

Many thanks
Richard

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I'm so happy and lucky that I booked my WaiOTapu tour with Grumpy's. Richard picked me up at the hostel and off we go. I had the bus all to myself! On the way, I mentioned that I wanted to see some sheep so Richard pulled over the road and let me get close to a farm with lots of sheep. Then we head straight to WaiOTapu. He was very knowledgable, accommodating, and friendly. I enjoyed the tour and learned so much. Couldn't be better.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Lucky to be alone in the bus on my trip to Wai-O-Tapu.
I was traveling with company owner-she's a very charmfull person and has
great approach to customers.
I've gained a lot valuable and important knowledge about the Rotorua area.
(always ask the locals)
It was great experience.
Thank You and my recommendation!!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
GrumpysTransfers, Owner at Grumpy's Transfers & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, very appreciated. Please feel free to join us on our facebook page.

Many thanks