Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

from US$189.62
from US$106.62
from US$44.93
1,433 results
All reviews clay shooting horse riding great fun self drive awesome experience an absolute blast a lot of fun horses instructor guns ride activity safety beginners session forest scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Just had our 1 hr of quad bike fun! First time trying out quad bike. It was exciting and fun! Our guide, Joseph, is fun and great! He ensures that we are safe and lead us ride at our own comfortable pace. Thank you Joseph and Adventure Playground for the great experience and fun!

Cheers!

Zephie

Date of experience: November 2015
Linda R, Manager at Adventure Playground, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Hi

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your first time quad biking with us.
Look forward to seeing you again perhaps when you are next on holiday here.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

We went on a quad tour with Joseph and absolutely loved it he went beyond his duties to make sure we had a good time and remained safe, made it up to the mountain and a spectacular view up there. We also went on to do the clay shooting and WOW so much fun and an amazing adrenaline rush!! Defiantly recommend these guys to everyone who's looking for a fun action packed day!! Joseph & Cedric are great guys!!! Thank you. haha had to put the selfie up Joseph

Hey Guys

Thanks so much for your review after your fun time with us quad biking and clay shooting. We appreciate you taking the time and love the selfie !

Hope you had a safe journey home

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

I came b4 wif my son n brought my family to experience da fun we had.We did Quadbikes n claybird shooting on da same day cost us $175.00 each my family first tym n dae had a awesum tym.Friendly guides Craig for claybird shooting and full of safety information.Safety first.Thanx for da awesum family fun day.

1  Thank Shaggy P

Hi

Thanks for your review and we are so happy you and your family had such a great time with us! Come back for some more fun over Summer perhaps ??!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I went with the sole intention of trying out a semi-auto shotgun on clay targets. I was not disappointed. The clay target range was set up in a picturesque gully. It had three remote-controlled traps set up close to the shooting position, located on a covered balcony. The gun choices were a semi-auto, a pump action and a couple of under and over doubles. I fired 50 shells (I would have fired more but was a bit time-limited). The semi auto came into its own when my host, Steve, started releasing the 5 targets in very quick succession.
Steve was a great host . He knew his guns well and was fantastic company. At the end, I had a thoroughly enjoyable time using a firearm we can't use in Oz and I came away with a big smile on my face. I would thoroughly recommend this activity for both experienced shooters and for beginners wanting to try their hand at clay target shooting.

Hi There

We just wanted to thank you for taking time to place your review after your holiday recently. We appreciate your comments and so glad you enjoyed the semi-auto shotgun while you were clay shooting. We love to see happy customers after their activity and I think you were more than happy!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Went for a Quadbike trek and some claybird shooting for my best friends bachelor party and had a blast. The staff are friendly and know what their doing. no mucking around, straight into the action, would definately return 10/10

Hey
WOW! you gave us a 10/10 thanks heaps. Glad you guys all had a great stag do! We really appreciate the review.