Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
PricelineUS$81
TravelocityUS$79
Agoda.com
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect the total stay price payable through our partners, including taxes and fees that are known to our partners and which are due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

This budget priced motel is not bad value for the money. A bit old and a bit tired looking. Clean. Nice big unit - lots of space. Hot pool on-site which is great. Plenty of tea and coffee. Some minor improvements would help though. No soap, shampoo or conditioner. And poorly lit. No light over the queen bed and the main bulb is very dim. Hope your eyesight is good if you want to read. I would like to have given a higher score but I have stayed in similar value motels before and never been left without soap and shampoo.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Stayed here for a night with my partner and I stay in many hotels and it is dated but it is basic and so comfortable. I don't know why there is so many negative reviews. The manager was friendly and what we paid for we knew what to expect! We will come back if we are up that way again. :)

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2020

Worst motel ever I stayed in.... Taps are like not washed for ages... Room itself stinks... The manager was rude and had an attitude... Wasn't helpful at all.
Rooms were not to the standards advertised on the website. Drapes on the sliding door and windows were dirty N worn out.. Bed sheets were damn dirty...

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2020

We stayed in school holidays when it was very busy, we were two families in adjoining rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful, yep the decor is a bit tired but it was clean and had everything we needed and it's really handy for the Redwoods and MTB park, Whakarewarewa Maori Village and Pohutu geyser, golf and not too far from town. It is on a busy road and I found the logging trucks going past at night noisy, but nobody else in our group had a problem with this. I would stay here again. Great onsite free hotpools too.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Honestly don’t even bother, they OVERBOOKED the motel and only let in the ones that turn up early. We got refused even though we booked half a year ago for two rooms? Apparently the credit card was expired which it WASN’T and we showed them and they said they cancelled the room and contacted us and they DIDN’T.

Not worth the risk - don’t book.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank josvino
Neeraj_Kumar_Saxena, Manager at Greenview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for your time to write a review for us, and I am really sad to see your response which totally based on wrong information, well you must got a notification from booking.com at least 48 hours ago before we cancelled your booking, and yes your credit card was expire for sure, you must made mistake while entering your credit card detail, that's why payment was declined, so we sent notification to you to update new credit card detail which is standard process, but you didn't, and you had two days to update new credit card detail. And for your kind information, we cannot cancel the booking without sending the notification to Customer, as this the processor to cancel the booking, so you cannot say you didn't receive any message from us. Well there is nothing personal, we just follow the policies, so you should understand this, and if you booked a room anywhere you should provide accurate information, and if you made any error while making booking than you should respond ASAP to correct it. And I think this is process every body follows because you were not only the one entered wrong information, we do send notification to our many Guest who do these sort mistake and they do update the information. Well I tried my level best to explain the situation to you. So please don not damaged our reputation because of your own mistake, I hope you and readers will understand what I am trying to say. And we are really sorry for inconvenience you been through, but trust us there is nothing personal. Hope to see you again.
Best Regards