“Yummy dumplings”
Review of Fresh Noodles

Fresh Noodles
Ranked #62 of 256 Restaurants in Rotorua
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Dont be shy and get up the stairs to this lovely restaurant! We had a beef noodle soup and dumplings. It was delicious!!! We are dumplings lovers so believe us when we say that they are good! The place doesn't look much from the outside but when upstairs you get welcomed very warmly by a lovely lady (probably the owner). I highly recommend this place !

1  Thank mymy778

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Thought it would be a nice change to have take out noodles/dumplings, so due to reviews on here decided to give it a go. Menu is very small. Had beef dumpling and chicken dumpling and chicken roti.
I bit into the chicken dumpling which had been fried and then put it back down. Looked at the beef dumplings and decided i wasn't even going to try them. Took a roti and started to eat and enjoy - then i got a chicken bone. So i picked out the chicken and ate the roti and salad.
I only ate about 10% of this meal so unfair of me to judge so i asked the rest of the family so i could do a fair review. Came out as an outstanding and disappointing 1.5 so I thought i would round up to a 2! Not for me - will not be going here ever again.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

A small simple menu, we had a beef noodle soup, a chicken mince on noodles and a plate of chicken and praen dumplings, nice authentic food.

1  Thank Andrew J
Reviewed 30 December 2017

My daughter and I just back from a delicious dinner of beef noodle soup, prawn dumplings and shredded chicken roti (replacing the steam bun on their menu). Fabulous and friendly service, all dishes served in less than 15 mins. Guess what? The owners are ex-Aucklanders now serving the locals and visitors with yummy homemade food ( w/o MSG). Will definitely return for more !!!!!
NOTE: there are 2 flights of stairs up to the restaurant.

1  Thank SunnyAuckland
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious chicken and vege dumplings freshly made.great friendly service . Slightly odd building up steep stairs.. ..looks like it used to be a nightclub or similar ..very clean. Go.. you won't be disappointed with the food but you may prefer takeaway if you like light and bright .