Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$88
Free cancellation until 25/05/22
Agoda.com
US$76
PricelineUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2020

Restaurant meals excellent. Staff very helpful, nothing was a problem when requiring information. Over all stay was excellent. Bed very comfortable. Needs some attention to the unit, but overall. Could not find any were to plug in cell phone in unit.

Room tip: We had a room upstairs which was very quiet, but for carry the bags up stairs was a challange as the lift was not working.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Nice location right on the lake. The rooms are dated and is need of refurbishment. Our bathroom wasn’t clean in fact dirty. Pillows hard The sink didn’t drain properly and the toilet area was smelly. Will not return.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LorraineM2288
Reviewed 10 July 2020

We came here for a massage at the spa whilst on a trip to Rotorua. Whilst the place looks nice, the staff (2 people that we met) were cold, robotic and generally impersonal. Noticeable elements:

- Neither staff member introduced themselves initially; this didn't happen until we had completed our health forms and entered the massage area (about 10-15 minutes).
- Generally felt like they were reading from a script and didn't want to be there when they spoke to us. Overall it felt like they resented us for taking up their time.
- I could feel one item (a towel I think) being physically dropped on me whilst I was lying on my front before the massage started. No explanation/warning for this was given. I was not aware that I was a piece of furniture but apparently the "massage therapist" felt differently.
- Once massages were over it felt like they were just waiting for us to leave, barely spoke to us again until I spoke to them about payment details
- Massages themselves were pretty rote, mediocre and not worth 135 NZD; I have paid less than this for much higher quality elsewhere

I don't normally leave reviews (positive or negative) for places where I have been but this place was particularly poor and today gave us an overpriced, underwhelming experience which felt really mercenary given how much you pay. The whole point of a spa is that you leave feeling more relaxed. I left this place feeling annoyed and vaguely cheated.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank DrMattJenkins
Reviewed 14 May 2020

Situated in a nice quiet area next to the lake. A new refurbishment is needed . This place is quite outdated and tired. One saving grace was the restaurant. Beautiful food and great service, but the rooms and the surrounds need a lot of attention.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Ron and Lynne H
Reviewed 8 March 2020

A unique little resort. Staff very helpful. Only had breakfast here, but food was good. Rooms were nice with very comfortable beds. Was right on the beach, but no swimming in the lake. A cold and a heated pool, which were small, but sufficient. Hot tubs nice. Only problem was the fish flies, but don't believe they are a problem all the time. Would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020