All reviews underground parking the kitchen two bedroom apartment the ground floor washer and dryer main bedroom excellent location living area lovely apartment central location first floor shops and restaurants water front sea view laundry facilities across the road self catering
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have just returned home from a two night stay at The Waterfront Suites with my sister, and my title pretty much sums it up. We stayed in a two bedroom waterfront apartment. Needless to say, it had spectacular views out over the water. Huge bifold doors in the lounge opened up onto a generous balcony with table and chairs. There was an additional large balcony off the master bedroom also. The master bedroom had a good sized ensuite and even a walk-in wardrobe! The master bathroom was also a good size and had a bath. Both bathrooms had heated flooring - fabulous! There were robes and slippers in both wardrobes. The second bedroom was smaller than the master, but it had felt very cosy and I enjoyed a great sleep both nights. The bedrooms and bathrooms were upstairs, which we really liked, and at night the built in lighting up the stairs looked amazing. The kitchen was fully equipped, so we were able to make our own dinner the first night and breakfast this morning, which saved on having to eat out the whole weekend. We had a fabulous time here, and being a quiet time of the year it didn't cost us an arm and a leg! We wouldn't hesitate recommending The Waterfront Suites - well done guys - the place is a credit to all who work there! 8-)

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Sandra J
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My Fiancé brought me here for the night as a surprise and OMG it was amazing. We have stayed here before and I wasn't that impressed but this time I was in awe. Who doesn't want to stay in a room with 2 balcony's, full frontal views of the water, and waking up in a massive bed to over look the water and the sun coming up? The room we got was 3 bedroom which we obviously didn't need for 2 people but that's the room I would book again hands down. The staff were much friendlier this time around and very helpful, especially when I lost my phone charger. The only gripe was that there was no plug for the bath, and some attention to detail to minor damage on the doors needs to be addressed, but all in all, I am dreaming of our next holiday already.

Room Tip: Pick a room right at the front with complete sea views.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Great location with nice ocean views. Rooms are very clean, condo/hotel room was very spacious. Staff very friendly. This is just a very good place to stay. I would definitely stay again. Thanks for recommendations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018

This is beautiful accommodation and enables you to do what you want eg: relax, cook meals if you don't want to go out, do washing in the privacy of your own room and relax in the beautiful surroundings. The location is central and everything is so close. The staff are excellent: friendly and helpful and able to assist with day trip bookings. I didn't arrive until 8.30pm and the heat pump and lights were turned on in my room and I was directed to a restaurant to get a meal. The staff are so helpful and the accommodation is private and has everything you need.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Waterfront suites with Friends on 9th to 11th April 2018
Great position near to the Marina.
Lovely apartment with great pool
Receptionist was very helpful attending to our needs and even delivered the beach towels to our apartment.
Very modern apartment with excellent facilities.
No food on premises but only minutes from plenty of Restaurants
Would definitely recommend
5 star rating

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
TheWaterfrontSuites, Manager at The Waterfront Suites - Heritage Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Roger

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Waterfront Suites during your stay in Paihia and
for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.
I'm pleased to read that you would recommend our facilities and that you obviously enjoyed your stay.
Kindest regards The Waterfront Team