“Great Food”
Review of Kebabulous

Kebabulous
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in Paihia
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The chicken salad was very big with salad etc. and I struggled to get through it all. I also ordered the curly fries which were to die for. Yummo all round.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I am eating my chicken kebab and it is truly awesome. So delicious. Chicken is perfect and serving is really large. Thank you for a tasty, healthy treat. Yummo !

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Very delicious food! The falafel was amazing.. Not to forget the frozen yogurt .. Yum yum! Will recommend this place to everyone who goes to paihia that loves a good kebab and/or frozen yogurt .

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The store itself looked a bit untidy, and the lady who served us wasn't the friendliest, I think she was more shy than anything as english was her 2nd language, so I began to think the food was poor also. To my surprise, the food was pretty good, could of had a bit more sauce, but overall, it was a nice meal. thanks Kebabulicious

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Worst kabab meal I have had. Small portions, terrible salad hradly any meat. The rice was the dry hard rice from the bottom of the cooker. I wont come here again.