All reviews electric blankets swimming pool nice place to stay the kitchen would definitely stay here again restaurants and shops stayed here for three nights free wifi great advice good size checking out minute walk quiet location serviced daily two night stay an easy walk walking distance
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This was our first stop on a very long trip around New Zealand and it really set the tone for our trip the hosts were friendly welcoming and full of knowledge of the area the room was huge and very very clean and comfortable the area is beautiful I could quite happily spend the rest of my days here. Would highly recommend great value and nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I was warmly welcomed by owner-manager Dan. My room was spotless with all the necessary facilities. A quiet relaxing environment which ideally suited me. I stayed in room 8 which was well away from the main road, which I guess could be noisy.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main road are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Very very clean motel studio unit. Equipped with everything you need in the kitchen, laundry on site and daily cleaning service. Good location to the centre of Piahia and the wharf. Free unlimited wifi for our whole stay, which was nearly always a strong connection. Free parking right outside your room per guest.

Perfect.

Room Tip: Room 4 was lovely
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Good accommodation, clean, tidy, the owners are nice and friendly, good to have a chat with.
It has a washer and dryer facility's. easy to find and close to shops.nice and quite area. The only thing we didn't like was the hard pillows but other then that eveything was great, I liked the shower, it had a dial cold, warm and hot, it heated up pretty quick. Had a little kitchen with 2 hotplates, toaster and microwave, that came in handy.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank kimmygirl99
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I found it easy to book at this motel on the internet, at the last minute. Service on arrival was very prompt and friendly. Room was very clean and well appointed. I felt very safe being a lone, female traveller. The motel is very close to town (within 10 minutes easy walk, or a few minutes drive) - which has all the amenities to either buy your own food to cook in the room or a huge choice of restaurants.

Room Tip: Most rooms are on ground floor - one two-story block is separated from the rest of the motel and has four units.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo