Review Highlights
The only way to see the Bay of Islands

Best way to see the islands in the bay. Rich met us at the wharf and gave us some warmer tops to... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2022
Shelley M
Albany, New Zealand
Great fun!!! Way to spend an afternoon!!!

Rich was awesome. Great, well-organized and friendly operation with his partner Marnie (and cute... read more

Reviewed 20 February 2022
mafrog
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Paihia
from US$183.66
from US$45.75
from US$104.29
from US$49.20
More Info
All reviews hour tour island cafe fun facts great hour adrenaline rush great guide open water great fun pod of dolphins a lot of fun unique experience awesome trip weather was perfect boat trip beautiful bay of islands urupukapuka island skis
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Awesome people the best time of my life I loved it. First time I ever did it they told you how to use it never driven one before and it was easy to drive after I went on it I really want to buy one I can't stop nagging dad to get it our whole family loved it

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Had so much fun on our tour, partner hasn't stopped talking about buying a jet ski since! Knowledgable guide and friendly service, would definitely do again.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Thanks to the amazing team at Tango Jet Ski Tours Bay of Islands. My 13 year old and I had the most amazing time. Went on the 1 hour tour and totally worth it. My daughter didn't feel safe with my driving and wanted to go back, but our tour guide took her on board his jet ski and she ended up having a ball. It was totally amazing and really felt safe and looked after. Thanks team.

1  Thank RoxyS66
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I thoroughly recommend this tour. The guys went out of their way to pick us up after our late arrival due to ship tenders being slow. They then took us on an eye opening adventure around the bay. Our young guide Nick was very knowledgeable and ensured all riders stayed safe however also had fun. A great way to see the Bay of Islands.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

It was one of the best things to do at the bay.
So gonna visit these guys again.
I would recommend tango jet ski tours and hire to all my friends.

1  Thank pandababa