“A highlight of our trip”

Tango Jet Ski Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer guided jet ski tours around the amazing Bay of Island. feel the thrill of riding your own jet ski, explore caves, beaches and lagoons. Stop at the Bay's only Island Cafe. No experience necessary, professional experienced guides. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed 28 March 2016

My partner and I went on an hour long jet ski tour. It was my first time and it was absolutely amazing! The guide was great and it was a brilliant way to see some of the area. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Awesome people the best time of my life I loved it. First time I ever did it they told you how to use it never driven one before and it was easy to drive after I went on it I really want to buy one I can't stop nagging dad to get it our whole family loved it

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Had so much fun on our tour, partner hasn't stopped talking about buying a jet ski since! Knowledgable guide and friendly service, would definitely do again.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Thanks to the amazing team at Tango Jet Ski Tours Bay of Islands. My 13 year old and I had the most amazing time. Went on the 1 hour tour and totally worth it. My daughter didn't feel safe with my driving and wanted to go back, but our tour guide took her on board his jet ski and she ended up having a ball. It was totally amazing and really felt safe and looked after. Thanks team.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I thoroughly recommend this tour. The guys went out of their way to pick us up after our late arrival due to ship tenders being slow. They then took us on an eye opening adventure around the bay. Our young guide Nick was very knowledgeable and ensured all riders stayed safe however also had fun. A great way to see the Bay of Islands.