Review Highlights
Best Bay of Islands Tour Money can Buy!

A great way to see the parts of the bay of islands you normally can only experience by boat. Great... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Passport02766097115
Auckland Central, New Zealand
via mobile
Awesome

Had a great time. The guide explained all the procedures really well and the whole group had a safe... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Frosty8467
Auckland, New Zealand

Recommended experiences in and around Paihia
from US$200.50
from US$48.56
from US$110.69
from US$107.21
More Info
All reviews hour tour island cafe own backyard fun facts mum and dad a great tour guide open water great hour adrenaline rush pod of dolphins super fun unique experience lots of fun awesome trip weather was perfect beautiful bay of islands urupukapuka island
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Had so much fun on our tour, partner hasn't stopped talking about buying a jet ski since! Knowledgable guide and friendly service, would definitely do again.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Thanks to the amazing team at Tango Jet Ski Tours Bay of Islands. My 13 year old and I had the most amazing time. Went on the 1 hour tour and totally worth it. My daughter didn't feel safe with my driving and wanted to go back, but our tour guide took her on board his jet ski and she ended up having a ball. It was totally amazing and really felt safe and looked after. Thanks team.

1  Thank RoxyS66
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I thoroughly recommend this tour. The guys went out of their way to pick us up after our late arrival due to ship tenders being slow. They then took us on an eye opening adventure around the bay. Our young guide Nick was very knowledgeable and ensured all riders stayed safe however also had fun. A great way to see the Bay of Islands.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

It was one of the best things to do at the bay.
So gonna visit these guys again.
I would recommend tango jet ski tours and hire to all my friends.

1  Thank pandababa
Reviewed 27 November 2015

If you wanna xperince Paihia in a different way Tango jet is a MUST do!

I booked 2 1/2 hours jetski tour and was so lucky enough to get the tour private and i loved it..We manage to see the most amazing islands, racing on water and we even got up close to some dolphins..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for an amazing day!!

Date of experience: November 2015