“Awesome day on the water!”

Tango Jet Ski Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer guided jet ski tours around the amazing Bay of Island. feel the thrill of riding your own jet ski, explore caves, beaches and lagoons. Stop at the Bay's only Island Cafe. No experience necessary, professional experienced guides. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Had so much fun on our tour, partner hasn't stopped talking about buying a jet ski since! Knowledgable guide and friendly service, would definitely do again.

All reviews
"hour tour"
in 11 reviews
"great fun"
in 5 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"great guide"
"rock"
in 13 reviews
"safety"

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Thanks to the amazing team at Tango Jet Ski Tours Bay of Islands. My 13 year old and I had the most amazing time. Went on the 1 hour tour and totally worth it. My daughter didn't feel safe with my driving and wanted to go back, but our tour guide took her on board his jet ski and she ended up having a ball. It was totally amazing and really felt safe and looked after. Thanks team.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

I thoroughly recommend this tour. The guys went out of their way to pick us up after our late arrival due to ship tenders being slow. They then took us on an eye opening adventure around the bay. Our young guide Nick was very knowledgeable and ensured all riders stayed safe however also had fun. A great way to see the Bay of Islands.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

It was one of the best things to do at the bay.
So gonna visit these guys again.
I would recommend tango jet ski tours and hire to all my friends.

1  Thank 87siddharthp