“Delicious food, a little on the pricey side”
Review of Indian Fusion

Indian Fusion
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Paihia
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Phone number is 09 402 8400
Reviewed 29 November 2018

Overall quite impressed with this!

I'm Indian so I tend to be picky with the Indian food I said I've enjoyed but this was truly quite nice. The service was quite prompt and polite and the food didn't take too long to come. We loved the daal makhani especially, it was so good that we went back the next day for dinner.

I will say it is a little on the pricey side, but it does tend to be worth it if you're looking for a good Indian restaurant in Paiha!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank itsaanisha
Write a reviewReviews (174)

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

The paneer makhani was a tomato sauce with sugar. The dal makhani was fine, but just not there. Rotis and naans were good, but again that doesn't cover up for a below average curry.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The food was great & plenty of it but the restaurant was so cold we had to leave without finishing. Mentioned it to the waitress who agreed it was very cold but still didn’t turn on the clearly visible heat pump. We had to go home to warm up. Maybe we will try again next summer

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Food is a little pricey. You need to pay $2.5 for pickle and chutney.

Nothing much to complain about the quality of the food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Live in Haruru & have been many times now. Love the food, so many different flavours. I have a Bed & Breakfast & recommend it to all my guests. Its upstairs so i think people miss it.

Date of visit: March 2018