“Lovely meal!”

Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Paihia
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have been one of Paihia’s most popular restaurants since 2006 serving the finest Thai cuisine under the name ‘THAI GARDEN CAFÉ’ now rebranded as ‘GREENS’. Keeping the same Thai chefs, we are proud to announce that we have introduced full Indian meal, which will be served by a new team of highly experienced Indian Chefs.Lovingly prepared, authentic Thai and Indian cuisine, with a few surprisingly Kiwi twists – that’s what we have on menu at GREEN’S. With a wonderful mix of Thai and Indian dishes, you will enjoy the fusion of spice and flavour. From traditional dishes like Pad-Thai to Indian Butter Masala Chicken and new fish dishes which are closely guarded, using the finest quality ingredients is the speciality at GREENS.At GREEN’S, the dining experience is as important as the food itself. Take a seat in our modern and stylish water-front restaurant, and enjoy great service from our waiting staff.Whether here for lunch, dinner or a private function, enjoy an atmosphere that combines the Indo-Thai warmth with the friendliness Paihia is famed for.
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Delicious meal at Greens tonight. I have a milk allergy so often find it difficult to eat out but our waiter was very helpful in pointing me towards the Thai menu options. My husband had a chicken korma and thoroughly enjoyed his meal. For both meals we were asked how spicy we would like it. Both meals were a good size so we didn't need any sides or desserts.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

An odd restaurant offering either a Thai or an Indian menu. We chose an Indian set menu. The food was OK. There certainly was plenty of it! We've had better and we've had worse. Service was friendly. Just not quite good enough for 4 stars but certainly adequate.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

As I visit my friends at this time of the year,So I been to Deep Creek 3 times in 3yrs.I have aways enjoyed it,The food is always very good and the service is first class.I have tried many of their menus,but I aways start with their Fish Chowder,it's just so good.If you ever get a chance to go there please take it.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Authentic Thai and Indian cuisine covered by two complete menus in either style. Cozy restaurant and the food has bags of flavour. Will also do take away.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This place offers amazing food.
We visit the Bay of islands regularly and we have to eat at this restaurant every time we come here.
Food is great, service is outstanding, the owner/ manager/ waiter ( yes, same person) is friendly and approachable.
Nice views. Indian is definitely a must, haven't tried Thai here.
Will be back hopefully