“Lovely cafe for a catch up”
Review of Ujazi

Ujazi
Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in Napier
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

This has become one of my regular cafés for catch up with friends over coffee.
Today I had a chicken wrap which was amazing!!! Will definitly be going back there for food!

The place has a great vibe, great food and coffee and the staff are pleasant.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 frequently visit Ujazi mostly for coffee or brunch / lunch.

The service is efficient, the food cabinet and menu board offers a great variety of both healthy and something more decadent.

Most recent I enjoyed a beautiful salmon eggs Benedict and Americano coffee, however also recently tried the beautiful chicken kebab on skewers with toast vegetable salad - both were delicious and reasonable priced.

There is seating indoors and also some tables on the footpath offering a more European feeling, while the interior reminds me of a more Wellington grunge style (in a good way).

Fully recommend as a great cafe option in Napier’s CBD.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Had lunch here yesterday. Sooo busy (good sign!), great vibe, loved the salad and coffee. Staff were just lovely and really customer focused. Really enjoyed sitting outside watching the world go by. This has got to be one of the best in HB for atmosphere and good coffee. Well done guys!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

To be honest this cafe isn’t even worth one star. I went here with my partner for breakfast. My partner ordered the “Power Breakfast” with poached eggs. The tomatoes were cold... the poached eggs were boiled and the “crispy potatoes” were fridge cold and raw. I ordered the “Eggs Benedict” and once again the eggs were boiled, the bacon was burnt and the “crispy potatoes” (I paid an extra dollar for) were also cold and raw. Overall if you want a disappointing breakfast come here! We paid $53 which in included tea and coffee.

1  Thank Inspire50410395967
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I enjoyed sitting at a table out on the street on a sunny Sunday Napier morning. It afforded excellent people-watching and views into a gallery filled with stunning artworks. The service was friendly and although it was busy, I was made to feel welcome to linger on after I'd finished my breakfast, and even provided with extra water to drink. Breakfast was very good, but coffee wasn't the best I had in Napier - a little over-extracted.

Date of visit: October 2018