Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
PricelineUS$112
TravelocityUS$112
Agoda.comUS$112
ZenHotels.comUS$112
All reviews air con great spot stayed here for one night nice room hawkes bay unit accommodation wifi onsite
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

An absolute disgrace. It has blown my mind reading other reviews. The pictures shown online are nothing like what the place was like. I walked into the garden shed and it was a sauna, I had to leave the aircon on full blast 24/7 for 4 days, to spend as little time as possible here. There was no wifi when we arrived, the manager did try to help, “standing outside the door you get a bit of wifi” it eventually came on the next day only in one room! There were pubes in the bed from previous customers, the sofas are completely sunken in, you cannot sit on them. I felt so repulsed even making a cup of coffee. It was that awful I would leave the house around 9am and not return til 11pm, I couldn’t handle the depression of being in this dump. I couldn’t book anywhere else as it was NYE. I considered going back home it was that awful. Also there was no hand wash in the house, given the pandemic I was surprised. There was a hole in the front door, a stain that looked like poo on the toilet wall. I cannot express how much of a dump this place is. The curtains had to be drawn all day to keep out the heat, the building is a shed, you could put a hole in the wall with your thumb. It felt like a crack house with curtains drawn all day, the weird smell and just the overall state of the furniture. To top it off, customers from the pub were rowing outside our dump unit one night, a guy punched the woman to the floor, police were called. This place needs to be bulldozed.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2021

A little cabin type room which had a super comfortable bed and great air con. Wet room shower made a mess of water everywhere but the room was adequate for what we needed. Bed was huge and super comfy! Pub and eatery on site was great, food was nice. Would recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021

First and only place we'd booked on our motorcycle holiday around the north island. Great parking for the bikes in a private setting. Service was very good, rooms were clean but dated. Being able to have a beer or 2 onsite was an added extra plus for us. Food was outstanding! The only downside is the layout of the place. Pulling up you think it's awful and want to walk away, not aware the accommodation is out the back. May be to do with the new road layout? Glad we stayed here though.Being able to practice my limited Tagalog and Bisaya was awesome! Nalingaw kami sa among pagpuyo. Salamat.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 18 June 2020

Stayed in this hotel with one crew from my company, the hotel charged the crew room on my personal debit card without asking me the authorization and didn't even apologize about it !
Will never stay there anymore !

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Excellent place to stay , air conditioned.
Spotless cant praise this place enough.
Great food bar and service we will be back .The bbq ribs are to die for and great sized meals but maybe they could do a half sized meal .

Date of stay: February 2020