Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
PricelineUS$119
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$119
All reviews great location spa bath executive room outdoor furniture eating places late check bed was comfortable good size within easy walking distance quiet location ahuriri motel balcony ocean port accommodation kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022

Huge studio for the price we paid, very clean, everything you needed, including sky TV. A little out of the city centre but very quiet location and great views from the balcony. Staff accommodated our late check in.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2022 via mobile

My suite at harbour view was just what I needed. With a beautiful view and very reasonable room, I now feel refreshed. The spa bath and high pressure shower was great.
The room comes with full Sky TV and outdoor furniture for the balcony. The room was spotless when I arrived. While the building is outdated, I saw two contractors painting today, so I feel the owner is working on updating and improving this which is great to see. Interestingly, I picked this motel because the room was a great price. I normally expect to see something wrong when this happens, but I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you harvourview for a wonderful stay!

Room tip: Reception closes at 6.00 so try to arrive in town by mid-afternoon.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2021

Was very surprised to find that this place has gone downhill. We like to stay here because of location but it is in dire need of updating and what sealed it this time was the pathetic wall heater which didn't heat anything but the wall above it.

The bed was so so - also needs replacing after so many people sleeping on it - you could feel the wear when you lay on it. The bathroom is dated, the toilet roll holder would be great for those who can twist back in a tight position - it's so close and back from where you sit - ridiculous. The vanity is old and awful to look at. The bathroom floor was awfully cold on foot. The toilet is cheap and not cheerful.

The indoor table and chairs must have come from a second hand store or they have been there so long, they need replacing. When we sat outside I had to clean the drink holder of one of the chairs - residue of food or bird poop - hard to know.

Come on Harbour View - update the place, not only for looks but for comfort and warmth. I think it is time to try other accommodation in this beautiful Ahuriri area - I'd rather walk to the view than look at it from this motel that is less than satisfactory.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2021

We spent one night at Harbour View on our way north to Gisborne. The location is stunning, right on the waterfront but far enough away from the port that it is not noisy or overly light at night. The waterfront walkway running in front of the motel goes for miles. Our room was classic motel style, a little dated but it was cosy, the bed (queen) was comfy, shower had good pressure and we had a kitchenette with a sink and microwave and basic cookware, enough to prepare easy meals. The price was good for the great location and we will definitely book again if we're back in Napier.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Had a fabulous three days away the view to die for, nice clean room, serviced daily...

However, very dated needs, a dishwasher or dish draw, the shower is very disappointing no pressure, spa bath great, but however did keep cutting out, and could have done with a handrail, the bathroom is very basic no extras, there was one morning we ran out of hot water, and of course, you cant get hold of reception

The bed was lovely and comfy, there is no AC
I think overpriced for what u get.
Would I recommend not really, only for the views

Date of stay: April 2021