Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$98
Hotels.com
US$98
PricelineUS$104
TravelocityUS$98
eDreamsUS$104
All reviews spa pool friendly owners great room facilities unit motel hosts accommodation hastings microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

Booked an executive suite for 1 night. Very comfortable, clean, modern, and private. It was quiet too which I needed. Staff were extremely friendly and accommodating to me. It was so comfy that I stayed and paid for an extra day to have a lovely well-earned rest in the aircon. The bed was super comfortable with gorgeous pillows. I felt I was in luxury for the day!
The kitchen and bathroom are modern and pristinely clean. There’s a microwave to heat things up and a little fridge/freezer. They have sky television which was an enjoyable change from Netflix. I will definitely stay again and recommend it to friends and family

Room tip: There’s aircon and I kept my room super chilly from the heat outside.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mark Johnson, General Manager at ASURE Colonial Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2022

Hi Jetzin
Thank you for your amazing feedback on your stay with us at Colonial Lodge, we look forward to seeing you again.
Kindest Regards
Sandra

Reviewed 31 January 2022

Accommodation - Unit was tidy and clean and the facilities were very nice. Spa pool was huge and great to relax after a full day of cycling the fantastic trails of Napier. The disappointing thing and why we have given this a 3 was the attidute of the manager / owner to mask wearing. On arrival instead of a friendly greeting and asking how our trip was - it was pay now follwed by how awful it was to wear these stupid masks. When we checked out the owner had returned and didn't even put a mask on when I entered reception. As someone who works in the health sector and who has recently undergone treatment making me immunocompromised this attitude very disappointing. For this reason and that they allow unvaccinated people to stay we would not stay here again. And I know it is not mandated for guests to be vaccinated you have a choice.

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank Blobbys201
Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

Absolute best motel I have stayed in since travelling Ireland , 2018 - so impressed. Fantastic staff from booking phonecall to checking out, so friendly .rooms were immaculate and cleaned daily ,warm and soundproof .Bed was comfortable,

Room tip: Off road parking , Shower quite small but good pressure. Super friendly staff Super clean Warm ,cozy rooms Very soundproof, Lovely surroundings Realistic checkout
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2021

We stayed at the Colonial Lodge motel for 4 nights. Great welcome by friendly owners. Great room - clean, spacious, large with plenty of light. Different configurations of rooms available by the look of it. Lovely gardens/grounds/swimming pool. Short morning stroll to Taradale shops for paper. Also great place for meals. Central for visits to Hastings or Napier. Would thoroughly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank 60stravellers2014
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Thank You Mark. Lovely stay. Beautiful place. Highly recommend to anyone. Next time in Napier will call in again. Service /Price/Rooms 10/10. Didn't use your lovely looking spa. spotlessly/clean pool it was all very nice. Christine from Rotorua.

Date of stay: March 2021