All reviewsgames roomspa poolstayed heretable tennisair hockeysports teambedroom unitlittle thingsgreat place to stayfree wifiguest laundrynapier citynew zealandtwo nightshawkes baywould stay againfacilities
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two nights whilst in Taradale for a business trip and was so pleased I picked the Asure! My room was clean, with a very comfortable bed, extra pillows and blankets and the owners have ensured rooms contain everything a traveller could need! ( small touches such as makeup wipes and body wash/shampoo etc in the bathroom, free wifi, paper delivered in the morning etc, really make such a difference).
I did not need to do any washing during my stay but was impressed that the owners have set up a guest laundry (with very minimal costs for guests), I travel often and normally this is something that isn't cheap.
Whilst I was on business, I do have a young family and think it would be a lovely place for children too.

Very quiet even though the no vacancy sign was on, perfect for relaxing and recharging.

When I return to Taradale in future I will stay at the Asure again, would definitely recommend to all travellers!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ruby281182
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Modern inside, very clean and new. Great family style service. In built kitchen area. Close to the shops. Good security. Highly recommended. $123 a night when we stayied. Very happy with this place would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived en route to Wellington intending to stay just one night but increased that to 2. We were greeted warmly at reception by the Managers offered a free newspaper and a choice of milk for our room. We were then shown our motel and the various technics demonstrated. The gentleman was friendly and helpful. This motel has a very modern updated interior TV in both the lounge and bedroom. Plenty of fresh towels and fantastic heating. A must in the winter. We were shown the games room and hot spa room. The laundry use was free for washing and very cheap for drying. If you enjoy top class accommodation st a very reasonable price this is the place for you. Very very clean and loads of storage.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great motel in napier. Very clean, very tidy. I called ahead to see if we could get an early check in as we were in town for a funeral and the hosts were very accommodating. Theres a gorgeous cat that wanders around making friends too!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Our first weekend away with our 1 year old turned out to be a great idea. The accommodation was superb. We booked a 1 bedroom unit and this was exceptionally good value for money as it came with a kitchenette and a living area with couch, TV and dining table/chairs. We could sleep on the double pull-down bed while our daughter slept in the bedroom. We were also supplied a high chair and a cot on arrival. In addition we could of used the games room and spa but found too many things to do in Napier itself. We could not ask for more, we will be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family