Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ram K

excellent stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Aug 2018
i had a lovely staff over there and the location of the motel is very great , very peaceful place.Have stayed here for over a week in an executive studio unit.the room was clean and comfy has a huge king bed a folder out couch.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quest Napier
    $189
2.6 km from Marineland Motels
Free Wifi
The Dome, Napier, New Zealand . Look carefully we are the 2 tiny spots on the penthouse floor.
    $259
2 Bedroom Villa Master Bedroom
    $37
2.7 km from Marineland Motels
View more hotels in Napier
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to stay & enjoying ur vacation, if you are traveling to nz than u should stay here only vl be worth of ur money and u will surely enjoy ur vacation, suggested by my friend for this property nd I am coming soon ...

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the amazing hospitality. Everything was so comfortable and great service.highly recommended to everyone for their stay in Napier. The hosts were amazing and very welcoming. Thanks again ...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here for over a week now in an executive studio unit. The unit is clean and comfy has a huge king bed a folder out couch and a single bed very spacious unit has a small kitchen with stove top only and microwave which is all I've needed. The spa tub in my bathroom is the best everrrr I don't even have to leave the comfort of my unit I can simply relax and indulge in the spa bath great location right across the road from the beach close to a few pubs and cafes nothing but a short brisk walk will do to get you in amongst some really good places. Love it the staff are pleasant and kind and the housekeeping girls are courteous and respectful and professional. I recommend staying here 😊

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Booked into this place, based on their very good looking webpage. However, it is very deceptive! They do not have a restaurant on site, they do not have restaurants nearby. The place is rundown, my bed was so saggy that my back ached every morning, Wi-Fi was weak & patchy, and the room was serviced only intermittently.
I would not go back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dan468
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I know it’s now April and our visit was in Jan, but it’s still irritating me that we were sold a luxury hotel and this place was far from it. We had issues with finding our booking, which took right up until we arrived in NZ to sort out, the reception staff weren’t helpful or friendly in helping us sort this out either. The room didn’t have any of the mod cons that were advertised on the website and in our booking reference, we paid extra to stay somewhere nice, Big Mistake!! The room was so run down, much like the rest of the hotel grounds, the playground area looked like something from a horror movie, I’m sure Freddy/Chuckie were hiding behind the bins ready to pounce, these were right next to it, along with dumped white goods. The pool area was very grim, it had a cover over the pool itself, I’d hate to think what was under there, i wasn’t game to look, pretty strange considering it was the middle of summer and an indoor pool. Our courtyard Area had broken glass everywhere, cigarette butts and thick black dust, which easily could have been cleaned up, not useable with a toddler. I’m not sure whats happened at this hotel but I was lead to believe new management had taken over, and previously it was really nice. Bummer, it has so much potential. The only saving grace for our stay was the fact that the room was clean, and the ease of location.

Date of stay: January 2018