Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gagan H

Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Jul 2018via mobile
Thanks for the amazing hospitality. Everything was so comfortable and great service.highly recommended to everyone for their stay in Napier. The hosts were amazing and very welcoming. Thanks again ...
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$211
Get rewarded with One Key
    $75
2.7 km from Marineland Motels
View more hotels in Napier
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here for over a week now in an executive studio unit. The unit is clean and comfy has a huge king bed a folder out couch and a single bed very spacious unit has a small kitchen with stove top only and microwave which is all I've needed. The spa tub in my bathroom is the best everrrr I don't even have to leave the comfort of my unit I can simply relax and indulge in the spa bath great location right across the road from the beach close to a few pubs and cafes nothing but a short brisk walk will do to get you in amongst some really good places. Love it the staff are pleasant and kind and the housekeeping girls are courteous and respectful and professional. I recommend staying here 😊

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Booked into this place, based on their very good looking webpage. However, it is very deceptive! They do not have a restaurant on site, they do not have restaurants nearby. The place is rundown, my bed was so saggy that my back ached every morning, Wi-Fi was weak & patchy, and the room was serviced only intermittently.
I would not go back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dan468
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I know it’s now April and our visit was in Jan, but it’s still irritating me that we were sold a luxury hotel and this place was far from it. We had issues with finding our booking, which took right up until we arrived in NZ to sort out, the reception staff weren’t helpful or friendly in helping us sort this out either. The room didn’t have any of the mod cons that were advertised on the website and in our booking reference, we paid extra to stay somewhere nice, Big Mistake!! The room was so run down, much like the rest of the hotel grounds, the playground area looked like something from a horror movie, I’m sure Freddy/Chuckie were hiding behind the bins ready to pounce, these were right next to it, along with dumped white goods. The pool area was very grim, it had a cover over the pool itself, I’d hate to think what was under there, i wasn’t game to look, pretty strange considering it was the middle of summer and an indoor pool. Our courtyard Area had broken glass everywhere, cigarette butts and thick black dust, which easily could have been cleaned up, not useable with a toddler. I’m not sure whats happened at this hotel but I was lead to believe new management had taken over, and previously it was really nice. Bummer, it has so much potential. The only saving grace for our stay was the fact that the room was clean, and the ease of location.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We had an unspectacular room in the middle of the block but found it spacious, clean, and quiet and were pleased to find a little semi-private courtyard at the back of the room. The room had a lounge area separate from the bed area, and a good size dining table and a small kitchen with hob and microwave. The building doesn't seem to offer any rooms with a view of anything, but a pleasant stay nonetheless. There is a pool though, so if the weather was doing the normal Hawkes Bay thing (which it decidedly wasn't for us) that would be a nice addition.

The beach nearby (don't think I'd swim there - looks pretty wild) and the Westshore area provided good dog-walking options (the motel manager was ok with us bringing our non-shedding small well-behaved dog which was also good). The TV had the rugby live and all in all we were happy with our stay! Nice walk to the Ahuriri cafes too - will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Polite friendly staff. Room was well serviced I had a great room, a Executive Studio, my room was lovely and sunny (unit 6- courtyard place very tidy) ,with net curtains and fully equipped with crockery/cooking facilities for 4 people. However unit 7 was very dark with little sunlight.The heated swimming pool was a "hit" with my grandchildren. the motel is located a street across from the beach . The front entrance is by the mudflats and the rear entrance across from the sea where you can go for walks or use the cycle ways. Great location for restaurants , especially The Thirsty Whale, and no road noise. I would stay here again.

Room tip: Units 4,5 and 6 sunny and close to heated pool entrance
Date of stay: April 2018