“Authentic Italian experience in the Tron”
Review of Caffe Centrale

Caffe Centrale
Ranked #48 of 397 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Brought the family for an anniversary dinner. We all loved the food. Lovely Italian staff who made us feel welcome. It was a packed house and yet the service was fast and efficient. Bravo!

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Great service from the staff who was attentive and when I came offered me the window seat automatically even though I was alone. The food was excellent, carbonara was made with egg (not cream) the way it's supposed to be! Was happy to swap the rigatoni with fettuccini pasta. The bread and garlic bread were also fresh and soft. If I had more space I would have definitely tried the home made gelato!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

we went there as an italian friend who came with us recommended it and no one was disappointed. We had the antipasto to begin with, perfect for the 5 of us and then the mains. there are vegetarian options which I chose and was not disappointed. The chef is Italian- a bonus so real italian food. reasonably priced, so good to eat out at an italian restaurant when the chef Maitre di are all italian... My only regret is that we don't live in Hamilton and can't go back until we may visit again.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Excellent food and service. I like good Italian and that's what this is, Garlic bread was superb as was my Saltimbaca. Husband had the pasta of the day which he said was delicious. I will be going back.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Only have visited this place once but it is on our list to revisit.very friendly service and catered for one person's GF needs happily. But even without that I would go back as the food was fantastic . Varied menu selection made it easy for all 5 of us to get a meal we loved.