“Lovely Atmosphere with Amazing Food and Service”

Adriana's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 426 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2017

The atmosphere sets you in a beautiful Italian Restaurant that you could totally see in Rome or Verona. Waitress was very polite and welcoming. Service time was quicker than others. We had the liver salad for appetisers and it was exquisite. My mum tried the Fetuccine and it was authentic! I have been to Italy and it tastes very authentic unlike those you can find in other restaurants that are just full of cream and cheese. The ravioli sauce was very well done too and too heavy for me but I finished since it was so good!

The dessert was recommended by Ann, the lovely and adorable owner. It was the best Tiramisu I have ever tasted. Not too sweet and the flavours were well balanced!

All in all, very lovely, it would totally suit either a solo/romantic dinner or a friends/family gathering!

1  Thank RochM28

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Great little restaurant in Hamilton, the food is excellent and good value.

Great to get food served on HOT PLATES.

The food stayed hot till we finished it

The service was also excellent.

Overall the restaurant is well worth the visit, even if just in town overnight.

Straight opposite the Novotel & round the corner from the IBIS.

WE will be back agin, when in Hamilton again

1  Thank woody666
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Great little restaurant. Great service , really nice food . Waitress could see me having trouble deciding between pasta and steak so offered me a smaller portion of both , still for a very reasonable price! All round great experience. Note the photo of steak is a smaller then normal size!

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 14 October 2017

From the minute we walked in until we left we had an excellent experience. The service was excellent and the food exceptional!

1  Thank murrayrina
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had a quiet table, amazing food and good service. I liked that the music wasn't too loud as we enjoyed conversation without shouting. It was the best place we have had a meal at in a very long time.

1  Thank JuneL1042