See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

On our last year’s trip to Hamilton, we booked the family room and we were shocked to see the terrible condition of this motel. By far the worst I have stayed in. The room could have been described as the host of many allergies with an irritating mouldy smell. The shower did not have any shower curtain attached. Can’t express the horrified experience that we had. I am not sure if this place has been closed now but it was terrible.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Of all the places we stayed on holiday in New Zealand (About 13 in total)this is the only one I would not return to.
Apart from the sheet and towels everything else was in need of a good clean. When getting out of bed I put my feet straiight into my sandals and likewise after my shower I put my feet into sandals rather than the floor. The flooring not only needed hoovering but washing/shampooing.
The showerroom didn't have proper blind.
The one positive was the helpfulness of the staff.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank redlichtie50
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed at Chloe's for one night to watch the international 20/20 cricket.

Found it to be excellent for the family and really cheap. Yes it's old, but it's clean and tidy.

The pool and spa were excellent for the children.

Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 904williea
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I was fortunate enough to be able to get a room, as I had no booking. The manager - Jason - was very accommodating and able to put me in a room at the back of the motel where it was quiet.The room was comfortable and clean, and the bed very comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank maccie64
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed 1 night so cheap for what you get nice room very clean with all the complamentries can't fault it dude at the desk is very friendly he's got his own style but nice as guy awesome stay thanks Jason

Date of stay: June 2015