Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

I spent a night here late Feb 2019. I was able to check in at 1pm which was good. It’s quite a big place.
$180 per night for a motel room for 1 person is expensive! I’ve stayed at the Hyatt in Perth for less.
After registering at reception and making my way to my room I noticed what seemed like quite a few permanent indigenous residents sitting around outside their accomodation, kids bikes and toys etc. I wondered if a lot of people who were staying there were the overflow from the current Housing NZ crisis in this country.
In fairness my room was clean and spacious.
It was a warm summers day the day I checked in and during the evening at approx. 8.30pm I had the entry door open to create some airflow, sitting by the open window enjoying a drink I heard a rustling of plastic and turned to see an indigenousboy of around 9 years old at the kitchenette in my room searching through the complimentary tea/coffee/biscuit tray. He’d startled me and I said in a firm voice “ oi what are you doing!” ...he turned and looked and casually walked the 5m - 6m to the door and left my room, dropping a packet of 2 biscuits on the way.
If I’d known he was hungry I would have fed him.
I’d never stay here again, my room was clean but the whole place had a ghetto feel about it.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Skandiriga
Reviewed 3 March 2019

Showing it's age and lack of maintenance. Everything works fine, but dated and knocked about. Needs a better comfort bed. Travellers should be told at time of first enquiry that the motel is being used for welfare housing.

Room tip: Ask where the welfare housing is located in the facility.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank David Collins' L
Reviewed 24 February 2019

Property is decent. Location is quiet even though it is a short distance from main boulevard into city from state highway. Yet, neighborhood seemed a bit sketchy.

Clean, large room had full kitchenette, large screen TV with premium channels, free WiFi.

Good location as base to explore Hamilton and take scenic drive to Waitomo Caves.

Room tip: Thin walls. Ask for a quiet location.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

Nice large room . Big tv . Nice bag of plunger coffee on arrival good size bottle of milk . Bed comfy . Room smelled great nice and clean . Staff friendly . Good stay thanks would definitely go back and recommend

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2019

A perfectly adequate overnight stopover. Large room with the usual self catering facilities. A supermarket close by and main shopping street not far away.
Situated on a backstreet so was nice and quiet, at least whilst we were there.

The advertised pool is really small and only suitable for cooling off and splashing about.

Very pleasant and welcoming reception.

• Trip type: Travelled with family