“Cocoa and Flat White”

Gloria Jean's Coffee
Ranked #14 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Hamilton
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Good hot cocoa and flat white, served quickly and with a smile. Lots of seating but we took it to go. A little messy with the floors and tables from previous customers so not sure if they were just super busy...

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I was visiting The Base with friend and we stopped here for a snack and coffee. Staff were super-friendly and the cornish pasty was lovely. I especially liked my coffee mug and the contents were great too.
We utilised the outdoor seating on what was a warm morning.
Will come back here if I'm around.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

If you want a fantastic Iced Chocolate go no further than Gloria Jean’s Coffee at The Base. It’s worth it’s price.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

My wife and I had just finished our Christmas shopping when we needed to refresh ourselves with a coffee.

As we walked into this coffee lounge, the menu greeted us, and we both chose Mango and Berry smoothies, which on a hot day HIT THE SPOT:-)

I ordered Eggs benedict and my wife ordered an all day breakfast.

Not much to say about a coffee lounge other than to meet other customers. One was playing games on his phone, so I enquired if he was winning. His response? He was killing time. It was then that I shared a little strategy about reading books which I had just learnt on a free course on Udemy. That of listening to an audio book while travelling, but I digress.

Both meals arrived at the sme time. All day breakfast - A lordship's breakfast for my wife who had not eaten all day.

Eggs Benedict; ideal as this dish was fully layed on ciabatta bread, the eggs poached, spanach leaves to compliment and dress the black plate. The sauce was drizzled over the salmon and the soft poached eggs that accompanied it.

"Delicious" because I first ate with my eyes, then I studied the plating intently. Why? To evaluate one must first examine, just as an audience listens intently to a work by Mozart, thus stirring their souls, just like this dish stirred my culinary delights and soul.

yes, even Beethoven would have enjoyed this meal.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My partner and I got our coffees to go, but the lady that served us was very lovely and the other worker seemed nice too! We'd arrived at about opening, so the store was really well presented and has a nice modern look to it too :)