Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
PricelineUS$108
TravelocityUS$101
FindHotelUS$108
eDreamsUS$99
Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect the total stay price payable through our partners, including taxes and fees that are known to our partners and which are due at time of booking. Please see our partners for more details.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Rooms were very clean and modern. Good quality beds and welcoming staff. Perfect place to stay in Hamilton. I would have no hesitation in booking there again. The price for a room was very fair as well. I would have expected to pay more.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I hadn't stayed here for 2 years- the rooms were still in immaculate condition as I remembered from when I used to stay regularly over a 5 year period. Quite uncommon to see this consistent standard and a testament to owners Steve and Ali.

Great service and they even still had on record my favourite room!

From my point of view there is nowhere else better to stay in Hamilton.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

I was impressed with the atrium on ulster street. The service was brilliant, with the hotelier showing us to our room and making us feel extremely welcome.
The room was very modern and well fitted out. It was very clean and there were many extra touches that you don't usually find, such as a stereo system and beer glasses.
The motel was very nice and quiet and beds were comfortable.
The price was reasonable for the quality of the motel.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

This is an appealing, quiet and very comfortable motel, run by friendly and helpful people. It is a brisk walk away from central Hamilton, but is very convenient for Waikato stadium. (We were in town for a Chiefs game)

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2015

Stopped for 1 night in Hamilton and this was a great place to stay when passing through in a good location for rugby and town centre. Owners were really friendly and helpful, allowing us to check in early. Room was fairly standard for motel but immaculately clean and comfortable with nice products in bathroom and fresh milk for tea / coffee. Would definitely stay here again if coming through Hamilton.

Date of stay: February 2015