Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
FindHotelUS$106
TravelocityUS$109
Trip.comUS$108
All reviews complimentary breakfast standard suite stayed here walk into town across the road plenty of parking netflix hood accommodation bath tron motel cupboard hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

I would just like to say, that the customer service I received from her was absolutely amazing, my room was immaculate, me and my family throughly enjoyed our stay. Highly recommend Ventura Inn and will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LaviniaL149
Dikshya Pandey , Other at Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear LaviniaL149,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward welcoming you again.

Dikshya Pandey

Reviewed 17 March 2021

Couldn't stay at our usual place so stayed here for the first time Found it good and would stay here again when in Hamilton. Nice and handy to the Hood Street end of town which suited us. Nice spa bath. Pleasantly surprised to find the stay included a continental breakfast - which was lovely. Staff were pleasant and friendly. Plenty of parking and the place was perfectly clean.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank ChristineB472

Dear ChristineB472,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback and delighted to know you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

Ran a series of workshops from the Ventura...the staff were so hospitable, available and ready to replenish, set up and serve....incredible service from Ross and his team on reception and hotel management....I highly recommend the Ventura.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wrighton123
Dikshya Pandey , Other at Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear Wrighton123

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate your overall feedback and delighted to note that you liked our service. I will definitely pass your feedback to ross and the reception team. We look forward welcoming you next time.

Kind regards
Dikshya Pandey

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

The Ventura Inn in Hamilton was clean,tidy. Friendly and helpful staff. Yummy breakfasts with a good variety of cereals and toast/crumpets/muffin splits. Would certainly go there again. Great location.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tinx7
Dikshya Pandey , Other at Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear tinx7,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I truly appreciate your overall feedback and delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay at Ventura. We look forward welcoming you next time.

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Liked:
1. Well located - Countdown across the road with the popular restaurants like Chim Choo Ree and several other attractions including the city centre, all within walking distance.

2. Furnishings - basic but comfortable with a small fridge which was useful, tea and coffee making faclities, iron etc.

3. Surprised to see a very small dipping pool in the front of the hotel near reception.

4. Like the fact that there was on-site and covered parking.

5. Good quiet a/c and heat pump in the room and both shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom.

6. Complimentary and generously laid out continental breakfast in the lobby

Not so great IMO (in my opinion):

1. My only negative comment was regarding the cleanliness. I am not completely sure that the bedsheets and pillow cases are changed daily. There were dark coloured strands of hair on the pillows on the bed and one of the pillows had an obvious large blood stain which I requested the staff change. They did immediately.

2. Water pressure for showering was not ideal in the bathroom.

Fair value for NZ$150 for a room for 2

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank elainesimplyfab
Dikshya Pandey , Other at Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Dear elainesimplyfab,

Thank you for taking your time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you had a comfortable stay at Ventura. Our pool is 3m/8m ( 24sqm) and has a maximum depth of 1.4m.

I would like to express our apologies that you found stain on the pillows obvious this has been oversight by our housekeeping team. I have advised this to our head housekeeper and we ensure to keep best cleaning standard practice as always.
We endeavor to offer a quality service to our guest unfortunately we have not meet your expectation on this occasion.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to see you in near future.