All reviews washer dryer secure parking great location car park free movies corner shower bedroom apartment central location towel rail third floor victoria street middle of town great wifi walking distance bars and restaurants checking in great room
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We stayed here for two nights. I highly recommend you opt for parking when booking. Otherwise who knows where you'll end up. The location was within a short walking distance to shops and restaurants. Ruben and Joe at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. When asked, Ruben provided good places to eat. They both also tried to help us with an issue we had at another Quest location.

The 1-Bedroom apartment we stayed in was on the 3rd floor. It was a little small but adequate. We had to be creative on where to put our luggage. The room was clean and very quite. The furniture fit the space but again on the smaller side and not really good for relaxing in the evenings. It would have been better if the bedroom had a TV in the room so we could have stretched out to relax a bit at the end of our long days. Otherwise we had no issues. If we are ever in Hamilton again we would consider staying here because it is centrally located but would defiantly opt for a larger room to give us some space.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

My partner and myself stayed here for three nights.

The access is very easy and the hotel is very central. The first night we arrived there were no available spaces for our rental and there were no parking spaces available on the road right in front of the hotel. We had to park overnight in the mall carpark right opposite the hotel. The next morning when we went to pick the car park, we found a massive scratch on it and it was clear that the car was bumped at some point whilst there. Obviously - and I cant stress this enough - nothing to do with the hotel but keep it in mind if there are no hotel spaces available.

During our stay there we met with two different members of stuff manning reception and they were both very friendly and helpful.

The room was very spacious, with good storage space, well accessorised kitchen, a washing machine/dryer and - what I thought was a brilliant touch - heated blankets underneath the bottom sheet on the bed. The TV had a very good variety of movies to watch and there was also in the fridge a small basket of breakfast food, like bread slices, jam butter and fresh fruit. There is also wifi, which in our case was included in the price of the room.

My only small criticism would be the lack of towel hooks/rail - there was only one towel rail in our bathroom which we could place our bath towels to dry however there was nothing to hand a had towel and as a result we had to either place it by the sink or drape it over the top of the shower cabin.

All in all, an excellent place to stay for a few nights and will most definitely book it again if we found ourselves in Hamilton.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 2010nikouli10
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I have been travelling around Australia for the ashes and eventually here at Hamilton , I was amazed at the facilities and what quest has to offer, even a heated towel rail in the bathroom, it was home from home experience, all the staff were amazing from the maids to the guys on the desk, this is my first review since I have been away and have stayed at great hotels, but this was amazing, i just had to review it, I am also staying at Quest on Hobson in Aukland, I am very much looking forward to staying there!!

Gary M
Room 318

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We stayed one night here travelling through to Rotorua. We were given a disabled access room on Level 1 (room 118, I think?). Everything was clean and in good working order. Our room overlooked the back of the hotel car park and had a little juliette balcony. Had some protective birds give me a quick swoop which was funny!

Car parking is easy at drop off in the back lane and the secure parking nearby was great. We walked around town and did some of the touristy things. Recommend the museum and Hamilton Gardens - both are great and free!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This was only a studio room, but it had a massive bathroom which was a pleasant surprise. The living area and kitchen were pleasant and the bed was very comfortable. The shower had great water pressure. This room was very quiet, despite it being Saturday night in the Tron ;-)

Room Tip: Room 313 was quiet, with almost no street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple