All reviews spa bath great place to stay main road one night stay huge room appointed rooms great spot hosts bed motel sofa nz microwave tv units
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the White Heron was very comfortable, quiet and relaxing. The room was large with a comfortable sofa and nice dining space. The bathroom lovely with a good shower. Will stay here again when we visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice and helpful staff. I am very thankful to them because I've lost my medicine there and they sent me to my following hotel. Owners are very nice. Huge room. Nice heating which is important in winter in NZ. The location is not perfect but you have a car, right?
Il liked it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Excellent room. Short drive from shops and tourist attractions. Very quiet, road traffic wasn't an issue. Short walk to Chinese takeaway which was really yummy and great having table and chairs to sit and have meals. No complaints about room or service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Really nice place with nice Owners, good location very tidy and up to date units, well appointed, tv was set to a preset volume which could of been a little louder.
Overall would definitely stay anytime, price seemed ok to me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I stayed for 3 nights recently. I was working long hours so I didn't get in till around 11pm each night and left by 6.30am in the morning, so it was just a place to sleep. It's modern, comfortable, clean, and the manager was friendly. It's at the southern end of town, a short drive to the airport and a 2-3 minute drive to the city centre.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are fairly similar in outlook and level of noise/quiet
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business