Lowest prices for your stay
$179
Agoda.com
$176
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Easy and fast booking
All reviews car park pool view separate bedroom reception area great room the main road receptionist river
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2023

Most substanded hotel that i have stayed in. Reception was unhelpful, rooms were dirty. Was there for 2 nights, rooms were not serviced. Stains on carpets, smelly pillows, and did not look like fresh sheets. Staff were very unhelpful.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2023

Good location but very disappointed overall. To get to the room you had to go through a maze of corridors and had to use the stairwell as the lift was out of order. The restaurant was closed, the pool looked filthy and the corridors were dark and dingy. The room was even worse, the carpet and pillows had stains, the toilet smelt really bad, the heat pump didn't heat the room properly and sounded like a washing machine going through it's cycle, they didn't even bothered to clean the bathroom or replace the towels and the porch was dirty with mould and bird poop everywhere!!

Room tip: Check the reviews
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2023

I booked at this Hotel and then had to cancel on 18.2.23, a refund was agreed upon and I have not been refunded. I am out 1000 dollars. What a shambles, I have been mucked around, it doesn't seem that anyone knows who is running the place.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2023 via mobile

My stay at the Emerald Hotel was bad. Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It is not cheap so I would expect some customer service. My TV did not work in the three nights I stayed and I complained every day. The lift broke down and one day I had to carry a heavy case up two flights of stairs. No help offered. Then after check out I discovered I had paid for my room twice. Once through Wotif and the hotel didn't believe I paid, so refused to let me stay unless I paid up. That was the last straw for me. It was the second time I had stayed, previous time ok, but I'll never stay again. Appauling service all around.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2023 via mobile

What can I say I have stayed at hotels all around the world the check in experience would be the worst by far it’s in a world of its own. I arrived after work around 330pm on a Wednesday to customer just tapping on the metal bell. She looks at me and says “there’s never anyone here to help” she bangs the bell again and says “ I have been here 10 minutes I have had enough and walked off. I stood there and waited around 10 minutes I rang the bell once. After another 5 minutes I walked around the corner to find three staff in a laughing conversation in the corridor close to the lift. I was sort of greeted then they went back to reception to check me in. Well it was disgusting the lady was so rude yelling at me about paying prior to getting the keys. The owner says no money you can’t stay. I was booked through work voucher all paid. But no she wasn’t budging. I made a phone call. In between this another customer was treated the same. Finally 15 minutes later my travel guy rang back he asked to speak to her the way she spoke to him and myself and the other two guests I witnessed was beyond rude. If the whole town wasn’t booked out I would of left after the first rude comments. Ok skip to Friday morning 428am fire alarm goes off. I open my door and smell smoke. I head downstairs and there is a group of around 40 guests gathered in reception. It’s raining heavily outside. Basically they talked about this happening all the time and that no staff are there over night. It’s a large hotel which isn’t safe or possibly legal to have unmanned anytime. Anyway a guest who arrived 20 minutes later from back of hotel said it was a rubbish bin fire. Still no staff no evacuation check off nothing at all. If the hotel was on fire they wouldn’t have a clue who was missing. Completely unsafe. Do not stay at this hotel.

Room tip: Don’t stay at the emerald
Date of stay: February 2023