Our 1st stay here was good ~ We would return again.
We stayed in Room 9.
The Bed & Pillows were very very comfortable.
The room was spotlessly clean and well appointed with Tea, Coffee and Milk, 32" wall mounted Flast Sceen TV and a table and 2 x chairs.
The room was SO quiet and also warm while outside was cool.
The only complaints were:
1) The state of the bathroom cabinet ( rotting away ) = time to be replaced.
2) No Security Chain on the front door lock. = The 2nd day I asked for it to be repaired \ repalced and it was completed within 1 hour! However I do feel management should have picked this up and done this automatically.
Close by to Petrol Stations, Take Aways and restaurants.
Made a good base while we went out looking for Real Estate to purchase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colonial on Gladstone is a 11 unit Motel, comprising 6 one bedroom units, one with a double spa bath and 5 studio units one with a spa bath. All ground floor units with free on site parking. Outdoor seating area for each unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Colonial on Gladstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.