Lowest prices for your stay
$181
Fully refundable before Thu, 2 May
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
$177
Fully refundable before Fri, 3 May
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2023

Was clean, friendly and accomodating. Handy to town , great value for money. We had asked to check in early Of which owners were happy to oblige , so that great for us travelling from 4 hours away , friendly staff too

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jason Ang, Owner at Bella Vista Motel Gisborne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2023

Hello Alan,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with Bella Vista Gisborne.
We hope you had a great time in Gisborne. We look look forward to seeing you again next time you visit Gisborne.

Reviewed 6 November 2023

I travel often for work. And would return to this Bella Vista if the current hosts are in place. The host was gracious and welcoming, managing all requests kindly. The room was neat and clean. Great place to stay whilst in Gisborne.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,
Thank you for your fantastic review.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip. :)

Reviewed 18 June 2023

We stayed for the weekend, x2 nights. The room we had was clean, comfortable, very convenient for our family of four. We felt welcomed by amazing, polite owners. Would definitely be back, and I highly recommend A++++++

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,
Thank you for your fabulous review.
We look forward to welcoming you back again next time you visit Gisborne.

Reviewed 24 December 2022

I booked a room for a stay on Jan 1st back in September and now, one week out from my trip I have been advised that the room is no longer available and despite an emailed confirmation they will not honour my reservation. There is NO way this is a ‘technical fault’ or I would have been advised a lot earlier. I have been offered another hotel at 50% higher rate then my reserved booking. This is a Motel, you have to be able to trust that the room you booked so far in advance will be available. Just deceitful and conniving.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2022 via mobile

Stayed in a compact queen studio, it was clean, tidy and very comfortable. I haven’t slept that well in months!

While small it has everything you need, a mini fridge, microwave, kettle etc. Certainly enough to see you through a few days.

I’d also like to shout out to the shower. While low (is 5 foot 6 or 168cm and I had to bend). It was so much fun to feel like you’re in a sci fi movie.

Date of stay: October 2022