Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2019

A very clean and well equipped room (more so than often expected) and very obliging hosts made this a wonderful opening to our groups visit to Gisborne and the East Cape. Clean and functional (great shower pressure which is always something I appreciate).

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the room.
It was a hotel room but self contained with a microwave, fridge, crockery and cutlery.
We were able to make our own breakfast
Close to all amenities quiet location.

Good cafes within a short drive
Recommended for an overnight stop

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2019

I arrived on the 2nd last day of my trip to NZ from the UK specifically for the purpose of visiting my recently deceased father's grave. I had made a mistake with the booking. The motel was full and there was absolutely no other accommodation in Gisborne that evening. Realising my predicament (I'd have slept in a car if I'd had one), the wonderful proprietors invited me into their own accommodation and made me feel so welcome. I feel this story demonstrates the ethics of the business and what nice people they are. I cannot thank them enough.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DortisNortis
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

The weather was closing in so we decided two nights in Gisborne would allow the rains to pass.
What a gem. The room was spotless and the service given was more than expected.
Overnight’s dirty dishes were exchanged in the morning for clean ones.
Walk in to CBD was easy and manageable.
Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

These were well presented and cleaned older rooms, but when we arrived we had to air out the place due to the strong bleach smell, least we know it had been cleaned. Helpful service. Good laundry facilities. Decor within the rooms was basic, verging on boring. Linen was good, bed soft - think roll together, shower good - but very low shower head.

Date of stay: December 2018