“Pudding Cups!”

Tank Juice Bar Three Lamps
Ranked #1,434 of 2,461 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Description: Tank Juice Parnell has a menu packed with drinks for everyone, if you want it, we can juice it for you. Loaded with 3-6 servings of fruit, not to mention the boost of vitamins and minerals, you’ll get a juice or smoothie loaded with taste and health benefits. Rustled up in a fresh and energetic atmosphere, right before your eyes, you’ll be back for more.
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I go out my way to attend this particular store due to their delicious Chia Pudding Cups! Such a yummy way to get the goodness into you! Especially after a work out. More stores should continue this!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is the best of the Tank outlets in my opinion, because I always get the Thai chicken noodle salad and at several of the Tank outlets they are pretty stingy with the toppings, however the Ponsonby one is consistently good. They give you plenty of crunchy noodles, a decent serve of chicken and just the right amount of dressing (so that the salad is not still dry and not soggy).

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Unsure if it's a language barrier or they are short of certain produce.
I make the same order every time I visit a tank - Carrot, ginger and pineapple juice.
They are still yet to get it right, always taste like plain carrot.
I have taken juice back twice to ask for them to add the pineapple and ginger.
Disappointing when I have had such great juice at tanks elsewhere.

Would I return again - Yes if I was desperate and only because it is so handy to work

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We had a light lunch here on one of the days we had in Auckland, and like most of the restaurants on Ponsonby Road, we had excellent service and great food. Good value for money.