“Outstanding! BOOK THIS TOUR!!!”
Review of Scenic Wine Tours

Scenic Wine Tours
Ranked #13 of 32 Food & Drink in Auckland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A journey to Auckland's best wine and scenic destinations. With wine tours departing from your Auckland accommodation, we make it easy for wine lovers visiting the area to add a trip to our local wineries to your itinerary. Authentic, relaxed and exceptional - All you need is a good guide and a willing palate! Visit us online and book today
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding! BOOK THIS TOUR!!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2015

I did a half day tour - it was the cheapest I could find online, but it turned out to be the most wonderful service imaginable. A very pleasant day - guide was professional, knowledgeable, great fun and super adaptable to my needs. I was even taken to the airport at the end of the tour. The wineries are beautiful, the food is amazing. I highly recommend this tour company. Book them now!!

Visited November 2015
1 Thank RFJ77
SWTMA75, Public Relations Manager at Scenic Wine Tours, responded to this review, 20 November 2015
Thank you! It was great to have you with us.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something for everyone ...”
Reviewed 14 November 2015

We took the early tour ... two wineries and then a brew pub. So mixed it up ... the trip through Auckland was great with a couple of stops and all my questions answered. Each of the wineries were very welcome of us ... and finishing up at the brew pub and sitting in the brewery allowed us to learn the process (and drink some fresh beer). I would recommend this tour !!!

Visited September 2015
1 Thank guesswhois50
Thanks for your review! We're so glad you had a great time.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best winery tours I have ever done!”
Reviewed 16 September 2015

We were lucky enough to be Scenic Wine Tours very first customers and we were so glad we chose them! We selected a half day tour and visited 2 lovely wineries and a microbrewery via some of the best views of Auckland on the scenic route to our destinations. All of the wine and beer we tried were amazing quality and we cant wait to go back and do another tour with them! I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Visited September 2015
1 Thank Jean F
SWTMA75, Public Relations Manager at Scenic Wine Tours, responded to this review, 17 September 2015
Thanks Jean!