“Best and wonderful”

Full-Day Waitomo Caves and Kiwi House Tour from Auckland including Lunch
Ranked #49 of 166 Tours in Auckland Central
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tui Tours offers fantastic Auckland Day Tours featuring spectacular scenery, cityscapes and beaches. All our tours are inclusive of pick up, drop off at cruise ship terminal or inner city hotel, a gourmet picnic or a light lunch at one of our favourite cafes. For discerning travellers, customised tours can be arranged to suit your timetable and special interests.
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

Stephanie was very pleasant and informative....very warm to welcome us
On the tour so was her colleague who accompanied her and was driving ...very professional and i would recommend everyone to go with them to book tours around Auckland .....i enjoyed their service And company throughly....

Reviewed 8 December 2015

We met our host Stephanie (Steph) at the Auckland I Site on the wharf and straightaway new that we were in for a great day. Her laid back nature, combined with her great knowledge of Auckland and New Zealand gave us a really good insight to what is happening in the country. There were 4 of us and this made it far more relaxing and we were all involved in the discussions unlike the larger coach tours. We visited so many sights that the bigger coaches can't access and left Steph feeling like we had known her for years. One couple even offered to take my photo with Steph thinking that we we a couple. David & Kay Dunham & Des & Judy Gillam. Ulverstone Tasmania

2berrys, Owner at Tui Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

So glad you enjoyed your day and thanks for your wonderful feedback, it was a pleasure showing you my little bit of NZ.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Our cruise ended in the morning and our flight home wasn't until 730 at night. We hired Tui Tours to pick us up at the ship, show us Auckland, and bring us to the airport. We told Tui tours what our interests were (wife is a ceramic artist) etc. They researched applicable pottery events, presented us with suggestions, and designed a custom tour for us. Our tour guide Stephanie was great. Knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, flexible, etc. We had a wonderful day, and would highly recommend Tui Tours.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2berrys, Owner at Tui Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Very happy to check out the pottery exhibitions with you - got some Christmas shopping sorted - Thank you for your company.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

This was exactly what I was looking for when I visited Auckland. Being a Wine drinker, I was keen to sample the some of the local creations, however not knowing the area nor having a car, I turned to a recommended tour group. Tui Tours offered me exactly what I was looking for. Friendly service, excellent local knowledge and a tasty lunch too!

If you're heading to Auckland and looking for an intimate tour experience, then I'd recommend these guys.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

This was an absolutely charming trip. From beginning to end. The beaches and Warkworth were spectacular and the Honey Centre was a real surprise. Try out the Mead - it's like something out of Game of Thrones!
The 800 year old Kauri trees were wonderful. This was just so laid back and lovely. Just how I think about New Zealand.