“Ms”

Ranked #68 of 2,355 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$27 - US$31
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, New Zealand, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Mikano, Auckland's most exciting dining experience.Mikano Restaurant sits directly above the heliport at Mechanics Bay overlooking the sparkling Auckland Harbour. You'll love the stunning selection of fresh seafood, fine meats and local produce, perfectly complimented by a fine wine list.With plenty of parking and close proximity to the city and motorways, Mikano is the perfect place for friends to meet.For an intimate evening, a relaxing lunch, or your next fantastic function, make sure you visit Mikano.
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful high tea had with my mum, the staff were all very friendly and attentive and views to die for.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful degustation meal . The service was faultless and the food was perfectly cooked and presented. We would definitely come back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

On Sunday, 1 October, we had a beautiful 7 course degustation dinner at Mikano restaurant. The setting was stunning! The food was exquisite. The atmosphere was great. We could not fault the service either. What an awesome experience!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had the spring special 3 course menu here a week ago. All 5 in our party had the crab lasagne and all agreed it was delicious. I had the snapper which was expertly cooked and the apple crumble was perfect as well.
Overall a great dining experience at the special price

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We love the food and lovely service from our waiter but we were very disappointed at the arrogant and rude manager. I booked the GrabOne deal for helicopter ride and 3 courses to surprise my husband's for his birthday. When we were ordering we asked them to make sure there is no nut in his food as he allergic to them. The manager turned up and told us that most of their food contained nuts. We were quite surprised by this however I asked him politely if they could he cook the snapper without it. He turned and told me to be quiet so he can think and only wanted to discuss this with my husband only. I was shocked by that but I don't want to spoil our lovely night. That man needs to change his attitude and learn how to talk to the costumer in a nice manner way. He might need to go to a hospitality study or some sort of mannerism course. Such a shame really. For this reason we never want to go back there again. They are so many nice restaurant with lovely food and wonderful service out there in Auckland and we don't have to put up with this attitude.

2  Thank VasanaGK