“Great Brunch Spot”

Ranked #31 of 1,981 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Beautiful cafe with sheltered outside seating surrounded by plants and lights with further seating inside. The waitstaff were super helpful and lovely, and there was a great selection to choose from on the menu. Not 5 stars because it was ever so slightly on the expensive side, but I would still eat here weekly if I lived in Auckland.

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

If you want something a little different then Odettes is it. Plus if you go in early they have a Happy Hour ask them what time. Staff attentive and informative. Lovely atmosphere and great seating. A chance to try everything by sharing.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Would just like to say a massive thank you to the staff at Odette’s. I came for my birthday dinner with a large group of people and they were absolutely amazing! The food and service was wonderful, and they took special care to prepare the cake we brought nicely :) They also had heaps of gluten free options as my sister and I are Coeliac. I would come back in a heartbeat for any occasion or just for a nice dinner/ lunch. Thanks so much guys!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020

We had another delicious dinner, the service was great and the interior design is gorgeous. We love Odettes.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2020

My friends and I dined here for brunch during a trip to Auckland. My braised beef crepe (with added poached eggs) was spectacular. My friends both opted for the prawn omelette which unfortunately both found very bland and a bit disappointing. Service was great however drinks were slow, with mine not arriving until I had nearly finished my meal. The restaurant itself is spacious and light and has a lovely vibe.

Date of visit: October 2020