“Amazing”

Ranked #29 of 1,978 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2016

There are some amazing flavours you can taste at Odettes.

Went there for some breakfast, after some minutes on the table I thought there was no table service and went directly to the cashier to make my order.

Just after that the waiter said he was sorry and after that the service was very good. Had some wild mushrooms with persian feta, donuts and basil. The taste was delicious and the presentation very beautiful.

The place itself is very nice, with a contemporary and cozy arcgtecture and design.

It really worths the visit.

The only drawback was the sour coffee.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was really busy when we were there. It didn't take long for us to get a table though. The staff was helpful and the service was good.

I ordered an egg omelet with grilled asparagus and smoked salmon. It was delicious and tasty. My friends ordered a three eggs omelet and a mushroom dish which looked really appetising.

Thumbs up for the good food and I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Whilst this was my first time, I was accompanied by seasoned Odettes diners, who were really excited to come back here. The resturant was full but not overly busy. There seemed to enough staff on, but we waited and waited to order drinks, then food. On at least 3 occasions we had to go and find a staff member to order another drink, more food, and dessert. The food was lovely, and the cocktails were exceptional, but the service was terrible. We would have ordered more drinks and food, but after waiting so long we just gave up!
Better places in Auckland to spend your money

1  Thank Toni P
Reviewed 23 January 2016

Three of us had lunch at Odettes Eatery and absolutely loved the flavours of our food. The yellow fin tuna was divine, with such interesting flavours in the accompaniments. The chicken was also tasty. Beautiful plates and cutlery as well to top it off. The waiting staff may dress a little casually, but their service is top notch. This restaurant is in a busy part of the city surrounded by other eating venues, but the surroundings help to make you feel you're in your own little oasis. I can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I was taken aback by Odettes' laidback chill with its Dub and Cuban mix music, which is appropriate for New Zealand lazy summer. Depending upon your aesthetic sensibility, I simply love the retro Kiwi feel of the place and the snacks menu was the one that I managed to share with my cousin. I find the menu to be inventive and simple. I do believe that you might get treatment should you come at a busier time. This applies to whichever business that you are into. On lazy weekends that we had just been, the staff had been friendly and attentive. We talked much ado about nothing and yet, it was a pleasant all around. I would most certainly try its other offering in the future.

Date of visit: January 2016