“Laidback Chill”

Ranked #30 of 1,982 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I was taken aback by Odettes' laidback chill with its Dub and Cuban mix music, which is appropriate for New Zealand lazy summer. Depending upon your aesthetic sensibility, I simply love the retro Kiwi feel of the place and the snacks menu was the one that I managed to share with my cousin. I find the menu to be inventive and simple. I do believe that you might get treatment should you come at a busier time. This applies to whichever business that you are into. On lazy weekends that we had just been, the staff had been friendly and attentive. We talked much ado about nothing and yet, it was a pleasant all around. I would most certainly try its other offering in the future.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

The meal was great could not fault the food. Helpful staff when asked what is the best dishes to share among six people they gave us good advice.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Really innovative and exciting menu. Quality of plates presented was exceptional. If I had to complain it would be the beer selection - a bit lacking, but I wasn't there for the beer!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Really enjoyed Odette's, they had such a varied, fresh menu with lots of different options. Loved the avo hummus, puy lentils and tuna carpaccio. Plenty of veg options to choose from also. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 29 December 2015

We planned to go somewhere in the City Depot complex for brunch, and Odettes looked the most appealing. A really nicely worded and appealing menu. When the food arrived it did not disappoint. Very chic, very Auckland and very trendy, but well priced.

Date of visit: December 2015