“Big eater! Go for the 6 course!”
Review of Sails Restaurant

Sails Restaurant
Reserve a table
Ranked #2 of 1,978 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sails Restaurant has an amazing location. Set in the middle of Westhaven Marina, beside the Harbour Bridge, with breathtaking views of the harbour. There are few views in the world that capture the essence of the city than the one from Sails Restaurant. A couple of minutes from the centre of Auckland, yet in a world of its own, with unlimited free parking at the door, Sails Restaurant is not just about its location. Over the last three decades the restaurant has forged its reputation as one of New Zealand’s top restaurants through an uncompromising belief in using only the freshest ingredients, the most talented chefs, and professional waiting staff. The menu at Sails is seafood focused, but also includes New Zealand’s finest beef and lamb. The full menu and all the details can be found on our website.
Reviewed 17 March 2024

Read is the #1 restaurant in Auckland, so need to try! Not much of a view as the window is too high up. They've the 6 course or ala carte to choose from. My friend and I had Ala Carte while my gf had the 6 course. We were impressed by her 6 course meal as it was beautiful presented and big quantity! Not small little portion for 2 main course. My starter Sashimi is ok, not superb. But I really like the sides Carrot very nicely done. Wine by the glass pour is generous, quality is good and good price too! I'll come back again if I'm back in Auckland.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 14 March 2024 via mobile

Excellant restaurant. Was recommended by a waitor at a other restaurant..great service and outstanding food. Friendly staff and nice wineselection

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 13 March 2024

Excellent spot for great seafood, good service and a nice environment. I'm a local and I've visited several times now. Sure to be back again.

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 12 March 2024

When I advised reception that we would be celebrating our 40th we had no idea that we would be escorted to the very best seat in the house, beside an open window on a balmy summer night with a spectacular view of Westhaven marina. We were treated to Sails' exquisite signature menu, with gorgeous matching wines and exceptional service. Can I say no more? It was truly an evening to remember.

Date of visit: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with www.restauranthub.co.nz
Reviewed 11 March 2024

My sister and I visited Sails for lunch and it was a wonderful experience. The food was superb, the service was impeccable and the staff were friendly. The location is magic and overall it was a memorable and wonderful experience. Can’t recommend enough.

Date of visit: March 2024