“love this cozy friendly place”
Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #524 of 2,460 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Very friendly service, cozy atmosphere and absolute delicious coffee are main reasons why I love coming here for late morning coffee.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We often go here for Saturday brunch. I have my usual eggs benny and my partner has French toast. Both are fantastic! I love the relaxed, chilled atmosphere of the place.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Local daytime cafe now serving dinner.....authentic Vietnamese food. Delicious and well presented, with a lot of variety. Friendly, helpful service. Cosy atmosphere lots of local people calling in for dinner.
Good value too.

1  Thank Lesley A
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Had a breakfast here.
Excellent !!
Pulled pork tacos soo yummy
Great service and friendly staff
Good range on the menu.
Had a tasty smoothie too.

1  Thank MathewL234
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Enjoyed our breakfast. Lots of different choices that were really interesting. Good service. We sat out back in their small garden, also seating insde, small area, and out front.

1  Thank buffalobob6