“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Great little hidden treasure. Staff were lovely and friendly and accomodated our kids needs. The food was absolutely delicious, couldnt fault any of it. Would highlyrecommend.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (390)

Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Our group ordered pizza, salad, and lasagna. The food was good, but not amazing or out of the ordinary. Staff was friendly.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Readteachtravel
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

This was my first time dining here. I had previously tried takeaway. My partner and I both had pasta. His lamb pasta was average and my pesto chicken pasta was delicious
Wine was delicious. The atmosphere is soft and romantic.

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

I stumbled upon DaVincis Express lunch while on a walk up Symonds street so I thought I'd try it out!

A quaint, Italian themed decor welcomes you straight away :)
I got away with one of the best quality and most affordable lunches in Auckland. $12.5 for a decent size margarita pizza and I was in and out in 20 minutes!

Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Absolutely amazing mains! I enjoyed the Spaghetti Bolognese so much, I could have eaten another bowl. One of the top 3 spag bowls I've had ever!
My friend also loved her scallop risotto too.
They were very accommodating as when we got there, they were basically full, and another two people walked in as well! But they had a double table that had just finished up, so they quickly cleaned, reset and pulled apart for us and the other two people.
I have 3 more days here in Auckland and I will definitely be go back for that spaghetti!!