“Best Kofte!”

Cafe Midnight Express
Ranked #32 of 1,966 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Found in 1989 in the heart of Auckland.Since then we have been providing the most famous Mediterranean and Turkish cuisines.
Reviewed 19 February 2023 via mobile

Friendly staff greeted me as soon as I stepped in the door. I ordered the kofte - served with rice and salad. Everything on my plate was delicious. I enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere after a very long day and will come back next time I visit Auckland. Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2023

Reviewed 31 December 2022

I enjoyed great service here the other night. The waiter was so pleasant and positive. The Moroccan-style falafels were perfectly done, too. He and the kitchen staff were very obliging as well. They readily accommodated my request to exchange tomato sauce for yoghurt atop the dish.

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 20 July 2022

I had really enjoyed being here again in March. The kebabs and hummus were very tasty and the service was efficient. It's the decor I love with the low Turkish tables and the cushions at the back. The perfect place to meet up with Auckland friends whom I hadn't seen for three long years owing to the Pandemic.

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank Perry B
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

Great menu and service. Food was lovely- full of flavour. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Great value $$. Don’t let the road works out the front of the building put you off. Totally recommend!!

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 10 June 2022

Very good food! We had the lamb Iskender and the Midnight Mix. Good filling options, very happy, will come again

Date of visit: June 2022